- Our value to you,is in
the relationship we build with you where we know and understand
you, and your family, and work with you on a personal level to
provide advice that is specific, practical, and
timely. As we would rather deliver an exceptional
level of service to not only our clients, but also their
families, we limit the number of clients we work with, and only
work with those individuals for whom we can make a significant
- We find clients who appreciate the following derive the most benefit from us;
- You are Engaged
- The best result is always obtained when clients
are actively engaged in developing a comprehensive strategy that
will meet their ongoing goals whilst providing flexibility for
circumstantial changes. They are confident and comfortable with
the decisions made, because they understand all of their
- It is critical we maintain an ongoing
communication process, and I strongly encourage my clients to
remain actively engaged in the ongoing management of their
- You are Passionate about Your Goals
- You understand that achieving your goals takes commitment and planning.
- You value a Trusted Adviser
- You seek a professional adviser who knows you (
and your family ) well, and is committed for the long term. We
seek to protect and enhance your entire financial position
through comprehensive advice, and are able to deliver better
outcomes when you entrust us with all your financial assets.
- Many of our clients are managing their assets not
only for “today”, but have comprehensive plans in place for the
transition of those assets to the following generations.
- You Value Our Work Together
- You understand that our fees represent a valuable investment.
- We operate on a fee for service basis only, and do
not apply commissions to any advice given. We agree an annual
charge that covers any and all work to be undertaken on your
behalf for the year.
- Trust and transparency are vital to the
ongoing success of any relationship, and I’m happy to respond to
any further questions you may have.